Friday, October 26, 2012

Walk The Line: Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner in Woodstock

Hey, everyone!

I'm always on the lookout for new and interesting ways to spice up my makeup, so when I saw that Urban Decay had a hot pink liquid eyeliner, I basically went a little nuts.


Woodstock is a bright yellow pink with silver microshimmer in it. This eyeliner is completely opaque as long as you shake the liner before you apply it. What I have noticed is that it tends to wrinkle up on me if I layer it too much. It doesn't crease, but since it is waterproof, it forms this sheet of wrinkled paint if there is too thick a layer of it on your skin.


This eyeliner is one of those that peels off when you wash it off. This means it won't smudge on you, it will just be a little weird to take it off :)

What crazy eyeliner colors do you like?
xoxo Fanii

No comments:

Post a Comment