Monday, April 7, 2014

YSL Haul! Glossy Stain in Pêche Cerra-Cola and Volupte Glosse in Corail Gandoura

Hey, guys!

I picked up two new YSL goodies at Sephora on my birthday (because I have a problem, obvi), and they are nearly twins. I picked up a Glossy Stain and one of the new Glosse Volupte glosses. The shades I got are Pêche Cerra-Cola and Corail Grandoura.




Y’all know that Glossy Stains are just my favorite things ever. They have the color of a lipstick, the lasting power of a stain, the shine of a gloss, and the feel of a lip balm. These babies last hours on me, and survive bouts of eating and drinking. With summer on its way, I wanted to pick up a very specific shade. I wanted something like an orange creamsicle color for my lips, and this was love at first swatch.

Next thing I knew I was checking out, and when I got home I opened up two boxes of nearly the same color lip products. I picked out the Glosse Volupte in the shade Corail Grandoura, which is a slightly lighter coral pink with very, very subtle gold shimmer. This ended up being my go to lip color. It’s a bit sheer, so it looks natural and goes with everything, but it also looks great on its own.



It feels so light on the lips! Not at all sticky or goopy, and it smells like mango. Yum!


So there. Now you know that I am addicted to YSL lip products. 


xoxo Fanii

No comments:

Post a Comment