Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Maybelline Pumped Up Mascara, Review!

Hey, guys!

So I was recently walking through the drugstore, minding my own business, when I noticed Maybelline had a new mascara out. And it was pink. And it had some ridiculous claim on the box. So, naturally, I picked it up to see if the wild claims were true (16x volume? C'mon, Maybelline, who's going to measure that?). The brush is very generic, with a gimmick-y wand, but the results are actually quite amazing.

Like I said, the brush isn't anything special, and you can see the curved wand in the background (which does nothing for the mascara itself, but hey). The brush itself doesn't feel like it's grabbing your lashes, so I thought this wasn't going to be a good mascara at all, but you'll see the pictures :)

So here are mah naked lashes, absolutely no mascara, and cray eyebrows.





This is just one coat of mascara. ONE. I had little to no hopes for this mascara, and I'm beyond impressed. There's volume, length, and separation of the lashes. Yay!




 Overall, I say this is totally worth it. I think I paid around $6 for it, and it's amazing!

xoxo Fanii



2 comments:

  1. Wow, that mascara made your lashes look awesome! I may have to look for it now!

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete