Tuesday, October 15, 2013

MAC Cremesheen + Pearl Lipstick in Coral Bliss: Swatches and Review!

Aaaaaaaaand we have another lippie to review :)

Today's shade is MAC's Coral Bliss, a Cremehseen that came out with the Cremesheen + Pearl Collection a WHILE back. Good news is, it doesn't matter that this is late because every lipstick in this collection is now permanent!


Coral Bliss looks a lot darker in the tube than it does on the lips. On me, it looks like a peachy, milky nude. I've been wearing it as an everyday shade, and this goes with practically anything. The formula of Cremesheens is one of my favorites, and I find that they wear better when you put them over well moisturized and exfoliated lips.


Swaaaatches!


Aaaaaand lip swatches. See? It looks a ton lighter on my lips than it does on my arm and on the tube.


Overall, I'm very happy with this shade! Have you guys picked anything up from this range?
xoxo Fanii

No comments:

Post a Comment