Monday, May 27, 2013

Inglot Eyeshadows: 46 Shine and 399 Pearl: Swatches and Review!

Y'all.

The time has come. This is my first review on Inglot products! I got these off of Beautylish (who were an absolute dream to order from) and only ended up paying $7 for both of them! ($5 for shipping). The shades below are 46 Shine and 399 Pearl.


46 Shine is an awesome pearl color with pink duochrome. I've been on a real beige/pink duochrome-y kick, and this is perfect! It makes for a great all over the lid shade. It's not the most opaque of shades, but it ends up as a pink duochrome shine on your lids. It's pretty awesome!


399 Pearl is a gorgeous, icy purple taupe with a shimmery finish. I bought this one because I'm a huge fan of purples, and I wanted something that could be a muted version of that for my lazy makeup days. This is PERFECT. I can now honestly say that every claim about Inglot being amazing is completely true, and it seriously makes me wonder why I pay $15 for MAC eyeshadow (then I look at my babies, Naked Lunch and Woodwinked, I apologize, and we move past it).


Here are swatches of both of them, and you can see that 46 shine just gives a sheer sheen and 399 Pearl has a more opaque color payoff. I love them both to death, and will definitely be getting more of these!




Have you tried Inglot?
xoxo Estefania

4 comments: