Sunday, April 6, 2014

e.l.f. HD Cream Blushes in Showstopper and Headliner: Swatches and review!

Hey, guys!

So, I know that I recently hauled and reviewed a ton of stuff from Sephora, which isn't all that affordable. I wanted to show these two products from e.l.f. that are absolutely outstanding and will cost you $3. These are the HD Blushes, which are very, very, similar to the Makeup Forever HD blushes. I have not tried the latter, so I can't say how the formulas compare. The packaging is nearly identical.


The two shades I have are Showstopper (deep red berry) and Headliner (soft warm pink with slight shimmer). If you guys have seen my review of the OCC lip tars, think of these like the lip tars for cheeks. I'm not joking. This is the kind of product that you will pass on to your children, because I don't see how anyone would ever finish a whole bottle.


 The formula is great, because it blends easily and is (CRAZY) pigmented. What you see below on my arm is about 3x the amount of product you would need to cover both of your cheeks. This stuff is no joke. You need about a fraction of a pump to get some decent color on your cheeks, and you get a TON of product in the bottle.



I mean, WOW. I will definitely be picking more shades of this up for my (secretly developing) kit. They are just too great of a deal!

xoxo
Fanii

No comments:

Post a Comment