Tuesday, January 7, 2014

NOTD: Neon Polka Dot Claws!

Hey, guys!

Today I have for you what may just be my favorite NOTD ever. Last summer I fell in love with the claw look, and this is my favorite look yet!
I started off with a thin layer of a white polish, like L'Oreal's "I will!"This will help the neon polish look more vibrant with fewer coats.



For the neon polish I picked Orly's "Glowstick" because it is so insanely bright. It's like having one of those traffic light-reflecting bands on your nails. I did about two coats of this.



Next I applied a coat of Revlon's Matte Top Coat, to dull the shine of the neon yellow.


Last, I took a dotting tool (you can use a pen or a mechanical pencil for this) and a black polish (Covergirl's Black Diamond), and applied little dots all over the nail. There is no technique for this, you really have to just apply the dots where you think they're needed!


This is just my favorite look ever! I felt so badass wearing it!


What do you guys think? Do you have an empowering mani?
xoxo Fanii



No comments:

Post a Comment