Monday, February 11, 2013

Lip du Jour: Revlon Lipstick in Berry Haute

Hey, guys!
Today's lip shade is one that might not be everybody's favorite... Berry Haute is a very light purple that verges on being a lilac, and it's one of my favorite shades for when I'm feeling daring! It's very much a statement lip color.

The tube above (which is in dismal condition, I admit... when will I buy a lip palette?!) makes the lipstick look a lot lighter than it actually is; the swatch below is much more accurate. Regardless, it can be a hard color to pull off. I would recommend starting off with minimal makeup, as this is the kind of lipstick that can look really stunning when all you're wearing on your eyes is mascara. You can then work your way to pairing it with neutral smoky eyes.

Berry Haute, center
Would you wear purple lipstick?
xoxo Fanii

No comments:

Post a Comment