Tuesday, February 5, 2013

MAC In Extra Dimension Mascara Review and Demo!

Hey, guys!

I've been on a total MAC kick lately, and this week I thought I'd give one of their mascaras a shot! MAC doesn't have the best reputation for mascaras (Haute & Naughty being the only one with a decent track record), but once I saw the brush for this mascara, I knew I had to give it a shot.



The first thing you should know is that the brush on this mascara is exactly like the one on Benefit's They're Real! mascara (one of my all-time favorites). I've had a couple of months to test this out and I can safely say I like this way better than Benefit's original version.


This mascara is amazingly volumizing and lengthening, and it did not smudge on my lower lashes throughout the day (although I still prefer Clinique's Bottom Lash for that). This is more of a wet formula where They're Real! was a bit drier. I remember that being a total disappointment for me, because it made the mascara dry up a lot quicker than regular mascaras. This was a little more difficult to remove than a traditional mascara, but for the results it gives, I'm not complaining!

Before, no mascara and no eyeliner

Before, no mascara and no eyeliner

And now....

Ta-da!

After, with mascara, no eyeliner

After, with mascara and no eyeliner

Overall, I would definitely recommend you guys check this out, it's my favorite mascara so far!

What's your favorite mascara?
xoxo Fanii

No comments:

Post a Comment