Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My favorite lipgloss!! ....For now.

Hi everyone!

I don't know about you, but where I live, fall weather arrived overnight, which meant I have been spending my mornings digging my boots and sweaters out of storage, and I've been trying out new fall makeup looks for this season! One of my favorite trends for fall is the bright raspberry lip, which I like to pair with a neutral eye. For some reason, this bright pink lip looks amazing with fall clothing (go figure).




My favorite raspberry shade (at an affordable price) is JK by Jemma Kidd Air Kiss Shine Lipgloss in Poser, which at first looks like a very foiled, unwearable pink. It's actually one of the most versatile lip colors I own! This lipgloss is buildable without ever being sticky, and I don't know what it is about it, but it leaves my lips in even better condition than they were when I put it on. So go ahead... give 'em some lip!



This lipgloss is amazing! It's in my bag oh, about... 99% of the time. No big deal. I would highly recommend it!



For some reason, this shade of the Air Kiss Shine Lipgloss isn't available on either the Jemma Kidd or the Target website, but check your local Target for it!

P.S. Target is having a clearance sale on these lipglosses in a duo. Two for $7. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment