Friday, May 24, 2013

MAC Ripe For Love Blush, Temperature Rising Collection: Swatches and Review!

Hey, guys!
So this is uber exciting. I'm reporting live from a magical place known to a select few as "IActuallyGotAholdOfSomethingFromAMACCollectionBeforeItAllSoldOutAndIFeelLikeAMagicalBAMF"-Land...
...
It exists, alright? I only got one thing from this collection, and it is the Ripe For Love blush :D *Cue audience oooohhh's*


So, as you already know, you savvy beauty bloggers (you read shit on the internet, I know, I get it), this whole collection comes packaged in brown, rubbery plastic a lot like the NARS packaging (says the girl who's only felt NARS packaging at Sephora)... I'd say it's a bit less rubbery than NARS, seeing as my finger doesn't drag as much on the MAC blush, nor does it accumulate dirt like a hoarder.


Am I the only one who likes to stare at pretty things?? (How you doin'..?) I can't be. I'm not. So let's just stare at this blush until it gets uncomfortable.


Done? You'll know you're done if you feel like a mild creeper. Good? Kay, good. Ripe For Love is a peach blush with very fine gold shimmer. It's very warm-toned, and can certainly look overwhelming on fairer skintones. It's incredibly pigmented when loaded on a brush (more so, believe it or not, than when swatched), so apply with care.


This is a Satin finish, which if I'm correct, means it's not overly shimmery. I only have one other Satin blush from MAC (Peony Petal) and it doesn't have any shimmer in it, so I don't think shimmer is a quality universal to the Satin blushes.


Overall, I'm so happy I picked this up! I got the last one at my MAC Counter and it took all the strength I had not to snatch it from the MUA's perfectly manicured hands.



Did you pick anything up from this collection?
xoxo Estefania

No comments:

Post a Comment