Thursday, November 1, 2012

Shade of the Day: L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush: Review and Swatches!

Hey, guys!

Today I have another L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow to show you! Amber Rush is a gorgeous light copper shade with some serious metallic shine and shimmer.


Out of the shades I've tried, this one was the chunkiest. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but it is easier to damage when I'm dipping my brush in or swatching it. It's very pigmented and reflective, so use with caution! This is not a shade that will appear very natural on your eyelids, so it's better when used for high impact looks.


I like using it with a dramatic winged liner to get a really shiny and classic look. It's a great alternative to high-shine silver eyeshadows (which can look a bit tacky, in my opinion).

Have you tried any Infallible eyeshadows? What's your favorite?
xoxo Fanii

No comments:

Post a Comment