Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Shade of the Day: L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Sultry Smoke

Hi guys!

Today I have another of the L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows to show you all. This one is Sultry Smoke, and it's a matte blue-grey that is quickly becoming one of my go-to colors!




Let me start off by saying how impressed I am with this eyeshadow range. The Infallible eyeshadows have all been extremely creamy, pigmented, blendable, original, and true-to-pan. Sultry Smoke is a very unique smoky grey that has very strong blue undertones, kind of what you'd expect fog to look like.


I've been loving this as a lid color with Tease from the NAKED2 palette in the crease for an all-matte everyday eye look :)


What do you think? Would you wear this?
xoxo Fanii

4 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty color! I have yet to try these eyeshadows but they do all seem very nice from the reviews I've read :)

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog but, I wanted to ask you how you made that banner for your blog and how did you get accepted into adsense + Please visit my blog and leave a comment I would really appreciate it.
    www.wardrobe09.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make it outside of Blogger, I just chose a theme and played around with fonts :) I don't think I actually applied for adsense, just went into preferences and allowed them to pop up :) You have a great start to your blog!

      Delete