Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy Birthday to The Powder Room!

Hey, everyone!

Today marks this blog's first birthday! One year ago today I decided I would jump right into the beauty blogging world despite my inexperience and lack of a following. It's been a year and my experience is way beyond what I would have expected at the beginning and my following in the beauty community is way more than I ever expected! Here are some highlights for this blog over the past year.




  1. Over 30 members on this site, following the blog
  2. Over 6,000 page views since the blog started
  3. Over 90 posts (and plenty more to come!)
  4. Over 100 subscribers on YouTube
  5. Over 6,000 views on YouTube
During this time I discovered a real passion for makeup artistry and the makeup industry in general, something I would've never expected when I first started this blog. I've grown in my techniques and knowledge of cosmetics, and I feel I am more equipped to fully answer any questions you guys may have about makeup! 

I can't believe anyone other than my family is even reading this blog, and if you are, I want to thank you. I hope that what I've been saying has been helpful, and I hope it's inspired you to find fun in your makeup bag!

xoxo
Fanii


2 comments: