Saturday, May 19, 2012

Milani EasyBrow Pencil: Swatch and Review!

Hi, guys!

As you all might've guessed, I'm a big fan of Milani products. They deliver great quality without costing a fortune. I'd been looking for a good product to use on my brows for a long time, and I figured I'd give this $6 pencil a shot before I went out and bought a high-end product I may not like as much.

This brow pencil comes with a twist-up end and a brow brush end, which I think is perfect. It spares me the trouble of filling in my brows and combing them through with different tools.

I got the color dark brown, though I think I would've fared a bit better with the light brown color. I have dark brown hair, and this shade gives me very bold eyebrows (which I love, but are not for everyone).
I like that you don't have to sharpen the brow pencil, because this way you save a lot of product (sharpening shaves off product and can break off the entire pencil tip), and the pencil is always ready to use!












The pencil is very easy to blend, especially with the brush on the other end. I find a few strokes of the brow pencil is enough to fill in my whole eyebrow, because the color diffuses very nicely. This brow pencil claims to be water resistant, but is very easy to wipe off if you make a mistake.


What do you use to fill in your brows?
xoxo Fanii

No comments:

Post a Comment