Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Product Review: MAC Crew Highlight Powder

Hi, guys!

I wasn't going to post this review for a while because I thought it was too far behind, but I figured it's always worth reviewing in case they're still in stock around you :)
MAC's Hey Sailor! Collection was a big hit because of the very unique colors they released, but once again, they stole the show with their highlight powder.

MAC's highlight powders tend to not work as highlighters at all! Crew is really more of a blush for light to medium skin tones. It will most likely be too chalky for deep skin tones, even as a highlight powder!


Now, online blogs were all about how the beige part of the powder was an overspray, but that wasn't the case with me! I made quite deep scratches on the pan, and the beige seems to run at least halfway through the actual powder. Even though it does come up quite light, Crew makes a wonderful, natural blush! I like having the option to go cool or warm depending on whether I swirl in the lilac or the tangerine shade!


Overall, I would say that this product is worth checking out, if you can get your hands on it! I've used it almost every single day since I got it, and the packaging is almost too cute to pass up (my weakness).

Do you get roped in by limited edition products?
xoxo Fanii

No comments:

Post a Comment