Saturday, June 29, 2013

NOTD: Essie Sunday Funday!

Hey, all!

You know what I haven't done in a while? A Nail Of The Day post. Here we go!


whoo!
So, the shade I picked up recently is Sunday Funday, which is a bright coral with some pink in it and shimmer. I expected it to be more neon than it is, and two coats of it does not yield total opacity. As you can see, my nail is still visible even under two coats of polish. I could've done three, but I wanted to show you what two coats looked like.


In general, this is a fun shade, but I would recommend you use a white base or apply a third coat. I find Essie's brushes to be too thin and prone to streaking, as well, so there's that to deal with.




What do you think? Would this polish make your Sunday a bit more of a.. funday? I'm not so sure I'm convinced...

xoxo Fanii




No comments:

Post a Comment