Friday, January 4, 2013

Shade Of The Day: MAC Star Violet

Hi, guys!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and are ready to take on the new year! To start things off I have one of my favorite eyeshadows from MAC, Star Violet. This is a really interesting Veluxe Pearl finish, and is somewhere between a purple and a brown. Next up on the list is a massive review on Urban Decay's Vice palette, so watch out for that!


Star Violet is actually one of my go-to eyeshadows for naturally enhancing eye makeup (purples contrast nicely with brown eyes!) and I've found it looks lovely paired with shimmering neutrals *cough*nakedlunch*cough*



There are some definite red tones in this eyeshadow, which can make it a bit difficult to wear. It can emphasize any redness or undereye circles if applied to the lower lashline, so make sure you conceal well there!


I still think Veluxe Pearls are the best eyeshadows MAC makes! They're all smooth and pigmented, plus the color range is very appealing! 

What's your favorite neutral eyeshadow?
xoxo Fanii

No comments:

Post a Comment