Friday, December 21, 2012

Pampered: LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb

Hi, guys!

Today's LUSH product is the Butterball Bath Bomb. This product is my idea of comfort food!

"Our vanilla-scented Bath Bomb is anything but boring when you lay back into a cozy white blanket of creamy buttery froth. This little fizzer is the ultimate in comfort with chunks of creamy cocoa butter; it’s fantastic for rehydrating dry skin. Baths can dry your skin if they’re too hot, so if you’re in need of a long, lingering bath pop one of these gorgeous beauties into the tub for a vanilla custard soak to lull you into a deep relaxed state – and leave with sweeter, softer skin."


I'll give credit where credit is due. This bath bomb is super hydrating! My skin felt so soft after putting this in the bath, and the scent was absolutely cozy. I couldn't really smell the vanilla in this bath bomb, which is good for me! The cocoa butter is what makes it so comforting for me :)


What scents comfort you?
xoxo Fanii

No comments:

Post a Comment