Saturday, July 14, 2012

Walk the Line: Revlon Grow Luscious Lashliner in Emerald

Hi guys!

Today's product is from Revlon's Grow Luscious line of products. I could've sworn this was called an eyeliner, but when I checked it for the shade name, I noticed Revlon calls it a "Lashliner," probably to go with their Grow Luscious gimmick.


The only other product from the line that I've tried is the original Grow Luscious mascara, which I have to say really did cause a bit of eyelash growth for me! It wasn't anything dramatic, but I had quite a few bare spots fill out nicely. I haven't noticed anything at all with this eyeliner, but then again, I haven't used it every single day, either!


Emeral is a deep blue-green with gold shimmer. It's very creamy and pigmented, and it smudges easily. It does not really set after a while, so there's plenty of playing time with the color. I wouldn't recommend it for the lower lashline, since it is prone to smudging. On the top lashline, however, it makes for a really nice and elegant pop of color.

Are you a fan of colored eyeliners?
xoxo Fanii

No comments:

Post a Comment