Wednesday, November 30, 2011

NAKED Palette 2?

Hi, everyone!

So. Here's the deal. Urban Decay has been TAUNTING its followers on Twitter for about a week now with pictures of what may or may not be a second edition of their best-selling NAKED Palette! The first palette is famous for its versatility and its wide range of multi-purpose neutral eyeshadows. It's also (in my opinion) a great value! The palette now is around $48 and includes 12 eyeshadows, a mini Primer Potion, and one eyeliner or eyeshadow brush (depending on when you purchased it.)


But now, Urban Decay has been teasing with pictures on Twitter, hinting towards a new and improved version of their classic palette!! Here are some of the pictures @UrbanDecay411 has been posting:

@UrbanDecay411 says: "This Snakebite is definitely potent..." 





 This is a swatch of what I'm assuming is a new addition to the palette, since I have never seen it before. It's called "Snakebite," and I absolutely adore it.








@UrbanDecay411 says: "Peek-a-boo" .....Tease. 



I don't know about you, but I think I like this packaging a WHOLE LOT BETTER. The velvet case of the last one seemed a bit cheap!


@UrbanDecay411 says: "What's cooler than being cool..."














If these are swatches of new shadows included in NAKED2, then we can assume that it will be a more cool-toned neutral palette, as opposed to their original palette, which was made up of warm browns and golds.
@UrbanDecay411 says: "Coming soon..."


Either way, what do you guys think? Will you be in line waiting for this? Will it be another hit? WILL I BE ABLE TO GET ONE BEFORE THEY RUN OUT?!?!

Note: These photos do not belong to me, all credit and ownership goes to Urban Decay and @UrbanDecay411 on Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I love my naked palette so much, but this looks brilliant.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete