Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pampered: LUSH Porridge Soap

Hey, everyone!

Today's featured product is from LUSH, my newest obsession. I recently took a road trip down to my nearest LUSH and pretty much went crazy. Aside from one soap, I'd never tried anything from LUSH, so I took this opportunity to try out all of the wonderful things I'd heard YouTube raving about.
The first thing I picked up was a slice of Porridge Soap.


Here's what LUSH had to say about it:

"Start your day right with a generous helping of Porridge soap. Ideal for sensitive skin; it’s irresistible to everyone else, even bears. A nutritious breakfast bar; we fill each one with oats to gently exfoliate and cleanse. As the oats mix with hot water, they create calming milk that soothes and softens your entire body. Organic orange juice is full of nutritious vitamin C, ideal for refreshing and brightening your skin, and keeping it clear. Oh, and did we mention the delicious caramel scent? All in all, this soap is just right."

As you can see in the picture, Porridge is packed with pieces of oatmeal. I had a little moment of insanity where I thought it would be a good idea to eat the pieces to test the "all natural" LUSH claim. I did! I rinsed the piece really well and ate it up. Crazy? Maybe....
This soap is a great alternative to my usual bar, given that it's more moisturizing, more exfoliating, and smells a billion times better :)

What is your favorite LUSH soap?
xoxo Fanii

4 comments:

  1. that looks very calming (like after you use it...you know)

    http://theworkette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! :) It does have a very soothing effect!

      Delete
  2. Hi Fanii, I love porridge soap too. It smells delicious. My top LUSH soap picks would be HIWTK, Sandstone, Sea veg, and Ice blue. I also love their xmas soaps.Haha I'm naming a bunch but I work for LUSH so I've tried out so many of them.

    I feel like I'm talking to myself we have the same or similar name. =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, working at LUSH must be a dream! :) That is so funny that we have similar names! Fanii is actually a nickname, my full name is Estefania! Still, I know what you mean about talking to yourself!

      Delete