Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lip du Jour: Revlon Lipstick in Raspberry Bite

Hi, everyone!

Today's lip color is another one of my favorites from Revlon: Raspberry Bite. This is the perfect color for vibrant lips that are fall-appropriate.




Raspberry bite is a bright blue pink that leans slightly purple. A good way to think about it is as a darker, plummier fuchsia. I think it's the perfect way to bring over summer's trend for bright colors into the fall and winter. You're still getting a pop of vibrancy without looking out of place.


Raspberry bite does stain my lips, but it is nowhere near the bothersome staining that I got from Covergirl's Hot Passion. This stain lasts me long enough to reapply the lipstick, so it's more of an extended wear when the lipstick starts fading.

What's your favorite fall lip color?
xoxo Fanii

No comments:

Post a Comment