Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge Swatches!

Hi everyone!

Up next in my blog-posting roll is a product that I'm very, very, very excited about! Bobbi Brown recently re-released the collection of their famous Pot Rouge lip and cheek tint, complete with new formulation, new packaging, and new shades.


I've always been curious about the Pot Rouge formula from Bobbi Brown, and was so excited when I was able to purchase this! The shade I got is Raspberry, a deep pink-red that I think would be gorgeous with a no-makeup look in the summer.


The great thing about this product is the many different ways you can use it. This color in particular is really useful in this way, since the deep berry color is good when used lightly on the cheeks and a little more heavily on the lips. 


The consistency of this is not at all what I expected it to be! From online reviews and swatches, I had expected a very sheer, dewy cream blush, and the Pot Rouge is anything but that. It does give you the slightly more moisturizing feel of a cream blush, but it definitely has the pigmentation of a powder blush. I just used one swipe to get the opaque color you see in the swatch below!


Have you tried this yet? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment