Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lipgloss in Rose Gold: Swatches!

Hi everyone!

I figured I might as well keep the lip product theme going with one of my birthday presents this year! Bobbi Brown sent me a lipgloss to celebrate my birthday, and here I am with it!


This is one of the first Bobbi Brown lip products that I've tried, and so far, I really like it! It doesn't seem to be the same kind of sticky lip glosses that people really hate, and the pigmentation is just enough to add color without being completely opaque.


As you can see, the lip gloss comes with a brush applicator, which I prefer to the doe-foot applicator. However, when I took this picture, I had only opened the lip gloss about two times, and the bristles on the brush are already looking all kinds of crazy, which is going to make application harder than it needs to be.
The name of the lip gloss is not only "Rose Gold," but also "Shimmer Lip Gloss," so I don't have to emphasize the fact that it does have a distinct sheen in it.




The color itself is a very light pink beige, but comes off much more beige in a swatch. It does contain very fine glitter, which isn't really a problem once you apply the lip gloss. The undertones to this are very neutral, but in the right light, it leans to the warmer side of things.

Let's all pretend we can't see the other swatches ;P

What do you think? Have you tried any Bobbi Brown lip products?
xoxo Fanii

No comments:

Post a Comment