Monday, May 19, 2014

Urban Decay Electric Palette! Swatches and Review!

Hey, guys!

Soooooo. I am officially a college graduate. I graduated from Baylor University this last Saturday, and it was a mind-blowingly amazing experience. I spent the weekend with so many great friends and family and now I am on the job hunt! Before, however, I decided to stop at Sephora and get myself a few graduation presents. The first present I got myself is the Urban Decay Electric palette! Yaaay!

As you guys may have already seen, this palette has ten insanely bright and pigmented eyeshadows. It has two repeats, Revolt (from the Anarchy Face Case) and Chaos (from the original Vice Palette), and eight all new neon eyeshadows. 

WARNING: Slowburn, Savage, Jilted, and Urban are not FDA approved for the immediate eye area. I, however, am an adult, and I shall place them anywhere I please. If you are not an adult, please rethink this.



Revolt was a bit sheer and more sparkly than shimmery, but all of these eyeshadows are amazing. Chaos, Gonzo, Savage, and Thrash are mostly matte with a bit of sparkle in them, while Fringe, Urban, Jilted, and Freak are amazingly smooth shimmers. Jilted has a cool blue/purple flash to it and it's so. freaking. beautiful.
Left to Right: Revolt, Gonzo, Slowburn, Savage, Fringe, Chaos, Jilted, Urban, Freak, Thrash
Ah! I'm so excited to use this! Would you guys like to see looks with this palette? I'd love to show you all how wearable this palette really is!

xoxo Fanii

2 comments:

  1. That's what it's all about! Brains and Beauty. Congrats on your graduation!<3
    It would be awesome to see a look featuring this palette:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you so much! :) I will definitely put something up soon!

      Delete