Monday, July 8, 2013

Viva Glam Nicki 2 Lipstick and Lipglass: Swatches and Review!

Gaaaaaah don't kill me...

I know this has been out for a while, and I'm sure it's still available. MAC released a part 2 to Nicki Minaj's Viva Glam lipstick collaboration, and I picked up both items :) Viva Glam Nicki 2 has a lipglass and a lipstick, and they're both a milky lavender color. The lipstick is an Amplified finish, but the lipgloss has bits of shimmer in it and a bit of sheerness.


Viva Glam Nicki 2 lipstick is definitely a bolder shade, and one that is tricky to wear. It's very, very milky, and will probably require lots of care for some people. For me, that means really working the color into my lips before applying another coat, otherwise the lipstick will settle into my lip lines.


Viva Glam Nicki 2 lipglass is a lot more sheer, and can therefore be worn more naturally on its own or as an accent on top of something else. I like wearing this on its own, since it gives a wash of color without the troublesome milkiness that the lipstick can have.


Viva Glam Nicki 2 Lipstick

Viva Glam Nicki 2 Lipglass

Viva Glam Nicki 2 Lipstick and lipglass
What do you guys think? It's certainly on the bolder side, but it's a very fun color to wear!

xoxo Fanii

No comments:

Post a Comment