Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Shade Of The Day: Maybelline Color Tattoo Metals in Inked In Pink

Hey, guys!

I know I just did a Shade Of The Day, but this is a special occasion! Maybelline just released a Metals collection of their Color Tattoo range, and I saw one shade I just had to have.




For some reason, as soon as I saw Inked In Pink I knew I had to get it. Later I realized that it's because Inked In Pink is everything I expected from Let's Skate!, the pink paint pot that MAC released with the Glitter and Ice collection last year. Where Let's Skate! was extremely frosty and sheer, Inked In Pink is a much warmer metallic pink that looks amazing on the eyes!


I seem to remember the Color Tattoos being a lot drier than this one, which is what kept me from being as much of a fan of them as the rest of the internet. This newer version is creamier and adheres better to powders that are put on top of it. I could never get the original Color Tattoos to act as a base, but this new one seems perfect for that!


I think this is a great way to wear pink on your eyes without looking like Princess Bubblegum! Even though it is a warm pink, it should work on cooler complexions just fine. I'm totally sold on the approaching pastel pink and mint green trend for spring, and this is perfect for that!

What do you think of pink eyeshadow?
xoxo Fanii

No comments:

Post a Comment