Saturday, November 12, 2011

First Ever YouTube Video!!



Hey everyone!! So this is a very exciting day. Above is The Powder Room's first ever YouTube video! It would mean a lot to me if you checked it out and let me know what you think! What sort of videos would you like to see from me?



Putting a video up on YouTube is waaaaaay more nerve-wracking than it appears to be. First there's the awkward phase of actually filming it (and waiting for your roommates to leave so they won't hear you talking to yourself...awkward...), which can be just as terrifying as performing on stage!

Then you have to gather up the courage to actually upload the thing to the INTERNET. Where ANYONE can see it. However, uploading beauty videos is something that I've been wanting to do for a very long time, and I had a blast getting my products together and filming this!

I really hope you enjoy it, and I'm looking forward to feedback!

xoxo Fanii

3 comments:

  1. It's great, well done! :)

    http://www.makeupemporium.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still not that brave to do my videos :)
    Great job on your first! Check out my blog hope you follow back:)
    www.chicmodaglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ive just recently started my own blog it would really mean alot to me if you would follow me as im trying to get my viewings up www.be-jules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete