Thursday, September 20, 2012

Glass Act: MAC Cremesheen Glass in Meteoric

Hi, guys!

MAC released the Heavenly Creatures collection a while back and while I passed on the Star Wonder MSF (I'm still kicking myself for that, now that they're sold out),  I did pick up one of the lipglosses from the collection.




Meteoric is one of the more pigmented coral shades, which makes it a strictly summer-appropriate color, in my opinion. It would be difficult to layer this over a fall-colored lipstick, seeing as it has so much color payoff on its own.


Meteoric is a very intense coral pink with gold shimmer, and it is wonderful! The shimmer in it is only visible in direct sunlight, and even then it's only seen as a healthy sheen on the lips. This isn't a particularly unique shade of lipgloss, so don't beat yourself up if you didn't pick it up! Chances are you'll find a nice dupe for it elsewhere; I just fell for the shimmer in it :)

xoxo Fanii

No comments:

Post a Comment