Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tarte Releases Shimmer Blush!

Hey everyone!

As any good and loyal beauty addict knows, the expansion of a makeup collection comes at a price. Literally. I fear my wallet will have a hefty burden to sustain now that Tarte has released an exciting new product: The Amazonian-clay 12-hour shimmer blush.
Tarte is famous for their matte formulation (check out my review of those!) of blushes, their pigmentation, and certainly the lasting power of the color. I never ever, EVER have to reapply a Tarte blush, no matter how long my day is.


The blushes, as of now, only come in four colors: "Adored" (a light, blue-based pink), "Glisten" (a light, peachy pink), "Buff" (a shimmery, light nude), and "Frisky" (a bright coral).
You can check these out in more detail on the Tarte website!

I'm excited to see how these turn out, as I've been seeing a reaction similar to that of the matte formulation. Have any of you tried these?

No comments:

Post a Comment